In partnership with: The Institute for African Alternatives
New Agenda is published by a group of members of parliament and academics in a language that is direct and accessible to the general reader.
The editorial focus includes:
- Authoritative features and analysis of government policy and legislation.
- Information on and analysis of economic and social issues.
- An in-depth coverage of social and economic developments throughout Africa, including trade matters.
- South African government departments; members of parliament in South Africa; top corporate companies; universities; technikons; CNAs; and Exclusive Books Stores.
- African heads of states; African government departments.